Monday, September 03, 2018

September 2010: Where would the Rangers be without David Murphy?


Image result for david murphy images
A post from September 2010:

Welcome to my version of the David Murphy fan club.

He reminds me so much of Rusty Greer, the very talented Rangers' outfielder from the divisional titles of the late 1990s.

Murphy is hitting .287 for the season but .391 in September when the club needed him most to fill Hamilton's shoes.

Last night, Murphy hit a 3-run homer and continued helping the Rangers on the road to an AL West title.

My question for 2011: When is Murphy going to play every day? He deserves it!

In the meantime, Murphy and the Rangers have reduced the magic number to 8.

They play Seattle, LAA and Oakland over the next week.

My bet is that they will clinch the AL West next weekend against the A's!

PS: You can listen to my show (Canto Talk) and follow me on Twitter.

Search This Blog