"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free." - President Ronald Reagan
Tuesday, August 21, 2018
Tuesday's video: Mr Mueller we need an update
Mr Mueller we need an update
Mr Mueller we need an update: https://t.co/PwNdCLGTCZ via @YouTube— Silvio Canto, Jr. (@SCantojr) August 21, 2018
Posted by Silvio Canto, Jr. Post Link ---> 11:00 PM
The big ‘problema’ with Beto
As happened with Miss Wendy Davis, the 2014 Democrat candidate for governor who lost by 20 points to current governor Greg Abbott, Democratic Senate candidate Mr. Robert O’Rourke will have to tell Texas where he stands.
His magical ride, paid for by lots of money from outside Texas, will sooner or later end up in a debate with Senator Ted Cruz. We are expecting that Senator Cruz will expose the congressman from El Paso as a man a lot closer to Senator Sanders than President Trump.
This is from Gromer Jeffers, Jr of the Dallas Morning News:
Here’s a sampling of how O’Rourke is different from Republicans.
- He’s against building a wall to keep immigrants from illegally crossing the southern border, and supports a path to citizenship for the millions of people in the country without authorization.
- He wants to expand Medicaid and would push Texas to take federal funding under the Affordable Care Act. Abbott and former Gov. Rick Perry rejected to deal.
- As part of criminal justice reform, he would legalize marijuana to help end the prison pipeline that adversely impacts minority residents.
- He proposes spending tax dollars on early childhood education, including a proposal that would allot $10,000 a year per student.
- He would vote to impeach President Donald Trump.
Cruz is on the opposite side of all of those policy positions, and that’s why it’s hard to take these polls showing a tight race seriously.
And let’s not forget that Senator Cruz got more votes in the March primary than the million who voted Democrat.
O’Rourke is more telegenic than Cruz but Davis was more telegenic than Abbott in 2014, too.
At some point, voters will walk into a booth and vote issues. That’s when Cruz wins by 10 points!
PS: You can listen to my show (Canto Talk) and follow me on Twitter.
Posted by Silvio Canto, Jr. Post Link ---> 10:30 PM
Mr. Mueller: Please give us an update!
It's time to hear what Mr Mueller is working on and how much longer this investigation is supposed to last.
So far, there is no evidence and the public is getting restless.
P.S. You can listen to my show (Canto Talk) and follow me on Twitter.
Posted by Silvio Canto, Jr. Post Link ---> 10:00 PM
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR BLOG AND RADIO SHOW
FOLLOW MY BLOG
LISTEN TO OUR RECENT SHOWS
Check Out Politics Podcasts at Blog Talk Radio with Silvio Canto Jr on BlogTalkRadio