Friday, August 24, 2018

November 2007: An update on the debate and politics!



Frankly, it was hard to watch the debate because of the Bonds' indictment bombshell and the Mavs-Spurs game.

Nevertheless, here are some of my thoughts:

1) I continue to be astonished at how far to the left the Dems have moved.

I'm not sure that this party would even nominate Bill Clinton! Let's not forget that all of that stuff about free trade came out of the Clinton years! It was Bill Clinton who went around the UN on Bosnia and kept the Kyoto treaty from reaching the US Senate.

2) How were the audience tickets distributed. I found that the crowd was very pro-Hillary and even disrespectful to Obama and Edwards. Who handed out tickets?

Or, can we say: Who planted the audience?

3) On Iraq, no one is willing to admit any kind of progress over there. I guess that MoveOn.org will not allow them to say something good at all. However, the facts speak for themselves.




Search This Blog