Monday, June 11, 2018

Supreme Court rules correctly on Ohio's voting rolls!


Image result for supreme court images

It sounds like a good idea:  "Supreme Court gives green light to Ohio's voting roll purge":    
"Under Ohio rules, registered voters who fail to vote in a two-year period are targeted for eventual removal from voter rolls, even if they haven’t moved and still remain eligible. 
The state says it removes names from registration only after local election boards send notices, and if there is no voting activity for the next four years." 
It sounds me that the state made an effort to contact the voter.   Doesn't the voter have some responsibility in updating the rolls or registering in another jurisdiction?   I've moved a few times in my life and always updated my voters' card.

P.S. You can listen to my show (Canto Talk) and follow me on Twitter.

Search This Blog