Saturday, May 13, 2023

Happy # 73 Stevie Wonder!


Image result for stevie wonder images
(P.S.  You can listen to my show.  If you like our posts, please look for ”Donate” on the right column of the blog page.)

We wish a very happy birthday to Stevie Wonder who was born in Michigan on this day in 1950.


From "Fingertips" to "My Cherie Amour" and so many others, Stevie Wonder was on the charts all of the time.

It's hard to pick a song.

It's not hard to pick an album.

"Songs in the key of life" was released in 1976 and belongs in every popular music collection. It sounds good so many years later.

My favorite tune from the album was: "Ngiculela-Es Una Historia-I Am Singing"!

It's a wonderful ballad in 3 languages, although I must confess that I don't understand the first one. The second and third verses are in Spanish and English, respectively:

Search This Blog