Tuesday, March 18, 2014

TV show: Why would two people get naked and spend time in the Amazon?


Last Sunday night, I was flipping channels and found a show about two naked adults living in a jungle, a naked man and a naked woman.

I thought that it was a Saturday Night Live segment or some other comedy skit.  

However, "Naked after dark" is for real, a new Discovery TV series.  

The show is about a man and a woman who choose to get naked and live in the Amazon.  They fight mosquitoes, snakes and fish for whatever they can.  

They also tell you about their experiences, such as "I'm really hungry" or "these mosquitoes are killing me".    I also saw them arguing about the killing of a fish!

Sorry but it is insane.     I'm not for censorship but this is a crazy show that speaks volumes about what TV programming has sunk to.



Tags: Naked after dark  To share or post to your site, click on "Post Link". Please mention / link to the My View by Silvio Canto, Jr. Thanks!

Search This Blog