Saturday, June 29, 2013

Happy birthday Babalu!

Over the last years, Babalu has impacted me in three important ways:

First, it provides those of us who don't live in Miami with a steady flow of news from Cuba.  Babalu is like my Cuban coffee every morning.

Second, I've had the opportunity of making some wonderful friends, from Valentin Prieto to Alberto de la Cruz to Ziva Sahl to Jorge Ponce to Humberto Fontova to Carlos Eire to Henry Gomez to Marta Darby......who did I miss?

Third, Babalu has posted some of my thoughts and radio shows as well.  Thanks for doing that.

Let me congratulate Valentin Prieto for starting Babalu and everyone else for keeping the project alive and well.

How about another 10?  

How about a future celebration in a free Cuba?

P.S.  This is our show with Jorge Ponce, Fausta Wertz & Michael Prada about Babalu: 


Listen to internet radio with Silvio Canto Jr on BlogTalkRadio





Tags: Happy birthday Babalu  To share or post to your site, click on "Post Link". Please mention / link to the My View by Silvio Canto, Jr. Thanks!

Search This Blog