Sunday, August 12, 2012
Romney-Ryan, a ticket that will be a contrast to meaningless "hope & change" or "class warfare"
Welcome to the Romney-Ryan ticket. I'm growing more and more comfortable with this ticket minute by minute.
Mitt Romney confirmed today that he understands the financial crisis facing the country, from unsustainable entitlements to a budget deficit that can not continue.
Romney wants a serious discussion of our financial crisis and no one does it better than Ryan.
The Dems will say that Ryan will put some new, and even radical ideas, on the table. My reaction to that is simple: We need new and radical ideas. We are facing a major financial crisis and "radical" ideas are in order.
Click here for our show with Clayton Cramer:
Tags: Romney-Ryan, a ticket that will be a contrast to meaningless "hope & change" or "class warfare" To share or post to your site, click on "Post Link". Please mention / link to the My View by Silvio Canto, Jr. Thanks!
Posted by Silvio Canto, Jr. Post Link ---> 12:31 AM
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR BLOG
- A movie that a lot of people are watching
- Ann Romney was just great
- Gov Romney needs to say 3 things about US-Latin Am...
- Romney-Ryan is in a strong position on the first d...
- Some thoughts about Neil Armstrong
- The Rangers and a few other baseball thoughts
- Another week of bad economic numbers
- A different way of looking at a college education
- A look at some presidential elections in US histor...
- The "dreamers", the rule of law & the aftermath of...
- Another weird day for Pres BO PLUS the conventions...
- Pres BO has divided this country like no one befor...
- The Dems in "freak out mode" over Obama/Biden
- More on the coming US-China collision
- US-China: What could go wrong?
- It was 35 years ago that Elvis Presley died
- Looking for a serious Democrat who will call on th...
- Pres BO's reelection strategy will make it impossi...
- Remembering the day that they started to build The...
- Romney-Ryan, a ticket that will be a contrast to m...
- Happy # 39 to American Graffiti
- Virginia Prodran: A wonderful immigrant story
- The Obama reelection has a little explaining to do...
- David Murphy's hot bat and a few baseball thoughts...
- The Obama reelection is really getting desperate
- Harry Reid is a jerk
- The "homosexual movement" shot itself in the lip t...
- Another Happy Anniversary to my parents
- It's up to Cuban-Americans to save Hispanics from ...
- Another Friday of confusing "jobs" information
- The Dems are not talking about jobs or lousy publi...
- Be careful with polls that over sample Democrats
- Ted Cruz wins big and shakes up the GOP
- ▼ August (33)
- ► 2011 (857)
- ► 2010 (869)
- ► 2009 (1364)
- ► 2008 (1272)
- ► 2007 (1158)
- ► 2006 (1045)
- ► 2005 (400)