Pres BO did talk about the "change" in immigration rules for the "dreamers".
Frankly, it is not a change because Pres BO can not change laws passed by Congress. It was an "executive edict" not even an executive order.
At the end of the day, Pres BO's usurpation of his constitutional authority was intended to distract Hispanos from a number of issues that matter a great deal:
1) Very high unemployment in Hispanic communities, i.e. 11% compared to 8.2% for the country as a whose. Do your math and you will calculate that Hispanic unemployment is about 27% higher than the rest of the population;
2) Very bad public schools and no signs of reform because the union is in bed with the Democrats;
3) The mandates against the Catholic church;
4) Same sex marriage and abortion, a couple of issues that do not fly in the very conservative Hispanic community; and,
5) A growing sense that this man will do anything to get reelected.
Please see Alicia Colon: Obama Using Hispanics As Patsies