Monday, June 23, 2014

Another Clinton-Obama book

Are you ready for another book?    

Ed Klein is out with a new book about the Clintons and Obamas.    
The Klein book exposes the "feud" between the two couples:

"Outwardly, they put on a show of unity — but privately, the Obamas and Clintons, the two power couples of the Democrat Party, loathe each other.
“I hate that man Obama more than any man I’ve ever met, more than any man who ever lived,” Bill Clinton said to friends on one occasion, adding he would never forgive Obama for suggesting he was a racist during the 2008 campaign.
The feeling is mutual. Obama made ­excuses not to talk to Bill, while the first lady privately sniped about Hillary."
My guess is that the "feud" is real and it goes back to 2008.  

At the same time, do I want to hear more about these two couples?    Frankly, I don't!

P.S. You can hear CANTO TALK here & follow me on Twitter @ scantojr.

Tags: Another Clinton-Obama book  To share or post to your site, click on "Post Link". Please mention / link to the My View by Silvio Canto, Jr. Thanks!

Search This Blog