Wednesday, December 14, 2011

They told me that Dems would be mad at the president if I voted for McCain....

We heard this today from Rep Cardoza of California:

"After observing President Obama for the last three years, it has become obvious to me that the president might prefer to be a university professor rather than do the job he holds today.


While he might not realize that he feels this way, the evidence is very clear to those who work with or watch him closely."

Rep Cardoza is probably speaking for a lot of Dems who don't have the courage to go public with their frustration. 

Rep Cardoza feels that Pres BO suffers from:

1)  ‘IDEA DISEASE’;
2)  ‘I’M RIGHT, YOU’RE WRONG’; and
3)   LECTURES vs. LISTENING.

We are happy that Rep Cardoza has "seen the light" and joined the real world. 

Dear Rep Cardoza:  I feel your pain but I voted for McCain!


Tags: President Obama and Democrats  To share or post to your site, click on "Post Link". Please mention / link to the My View by Silvio Canto, Jr. Thanks!

Search This Blog