Sunday, January 29, 2023

Happy # 82 Claudine Longet



Related image
This is for the "times flies" archives.

It's hard to believe but Claudine Georgette Longet was born in Paris on this day in 1941.   

Back in the 1960's, Andy Williams had a very popular TV show in the US.   Like many of you, I tuned in to catch the pretty Claudine Longet and her lovely kids.    

She also had a singing career and may have been a model before marrying Andy Williams.

Well, I don't know what she is doing now but she was a nice lady,

P.S.  You can listen to my show.  If you like our posts, please look for ”Donate” on the right column of the blog page.





"In the beginning, the land was stained
Parched by the sun, deserts, and plains
Then the creators of the land
Created rain

I was that barren, wasted land
I was too weak to stand
Then the creators of rain created you

High on a mountain, growing there
Land was plenty, trees were rare
Then the creators of rain
Created air

I was that mountain, growing there
My life was empty, nothing there
Then the creators of air created you

There would be no land, no seas
To plants, no trees, no life, or me, without you

Life had forgot the carrying of
Dreams that were lost to fade above
Then the creators of rain
Created love

I was that dream that life had made
To search hope had fade
Then the creators love created you
Created you (created you)
Created you (created you)
For me..........."



Search This Blog