Thursday, January 29, 1970

1962: Peter Paul & Mary signed their first contract


Did you love Peter, Paul & Mary's voices and their many wonderful songs?

We remember today that Peter Paul & Mary signed their first contract with Warner Bros.

Well....and the rest is musical history.   

I love the music of Peter, Paul & Mary.  I've collected their songs for years and a part of my personal soundtrack.  They remind me of so many moments in my life.

Mary Travers died in 2009.  We posted a couple of times about her death.  

Peter & Paul rarely perform anymore.  However, they left us a musical legacy of beautiful tunes. 

P.S. Their music is now available in a digital format.    And there is this wonderful songbook of guitar chords and lyrics!

P.S.  You can listen to my show.  If you like our posts, please look for ”Donate” on the right column of the blog page.



Search This Blog