Tuesday, December 05, 2017

Could Flynn’s case be dismissed?

Image result for mueller probe clip art images
Over the last 24 hours, we’ve learned about Peter Strzokan, or the FBI agent working in the Mueller probe who was tweeting anti-Trump emails.   This is also the agent who interviewed Mr. Flynn.
Greg Reynolds has the following reaction:
Did the prosecution tell Flynn’s lawyer that their main witness against him was removed for bias?
Since Strzok led the interview and his testimony would be needed to establish untruthfulness, he is a critical witness not just a prosecutor.
If not disclosed, would this not be a Giglio violation?
This is the kind of misconduct that can get a case dismissed and a lawyer disbarred.
It is a Constitutional violation.   This has bothered me since I heard about it.
My guess is that a lot of other people are bothered too.
Don’t be shocked if a judge dismisses the Flynn case!
P.S. You can listen to my show (Canto Talk) and follow me on Twitter.

Tags: Flynn and Mueller probe To share or post to your site, click on "Post Link". Please mention / link to the My View by Silvio Canto, Jr. Thanks!

Search This Blog