Monday, July 15, 2013

My first and last post about Zimmerman-Martin


To tell the truth, I stopped watching the Zimmerman-Martin trial reports two weeks ago.  I just watched summaries and tuned out whenever they were broadcasting directly from the trial.

The "not guilty" verdict is correct. 

Zimmerman acted in self defense and that's what 6 women in the jury decided.  They listened to the witnesses, opening and closing arguments and decided that Zimmerman was not guilty.

Of course, the tragedy here is that there is a dead 17 year old young man.  Yes, that's a tragedy!

My hope is that this verdict breaks the back of "the race hustlers" or the people who see race in everything.  It was irresponsible people like Rev Jackson, Rev Sharpton and even President Obama who put pressure on Florida to have this trial.  Shame on them!

Click to hear Sunday's show with Bill Katz of Urgent Agenda:



Listen to internet radio with Silvio Canto Jr on BlogTalkRadio





Tags: My first and last post about Zimmerman-Martin  To share or post to your site, click on "Post Link". Please mention / link to the My View by Silvio Canto, Jr. Thanks!

Search This Blog