Sunday, December 30, 2018

My mother remembers “Sears” in Cuba


Image result for sears havana cuba images
In recent days, we’ve heard about Sears’ financial problems.  In fact, I understand that a new investor may have bought a little more time:    “Sears wins reprieve from liquidation as Chairman Lampert makes last-minute $4.4 billion bid on bankrupt company.”
Let’s hope for the best, specially for the employees who may lose their jobs.
I spoke with my mother today and got a report about that Sears store in La Habana.  It turns out that my mother bought many items there, specially appliances and clothing.  She said that the store was very popular because it treated customers very well.

Tags: My mother remembers “Sears” in Cuba To share or post to your site, click on "Post Link". Please mention / link to the My View by Silvio Canto, Jr. Thanks!

Search This Blog