Sunday, December 11, 2011

December 2011: They told me that Chavez and "Hollywood-ies" would trash the president if I voted for McCain.....

A post from December 2011:

The "thrill is gone" as someone used to sing.  I think that it was BB King!

The "dream is over" as another person used to say.  I think that it was John Lennon!

"Obama-mania" is now just another hangover!  Just ask the people who voted for him and fell for all of this "hope and change" nonsense.

"Hugo Chávez blasted President Barack Obama as a “clown” and an “embarrassment” who has turned the United States into a “disaster” after Obama criticized Venezuela’s ties with Iran and Cuba, according to a report Tuesday."
You expect this from Chavez.  He said horrible things about Pres Bush.  At the same time, weren't we told that Obama would make everyone love us because he was going to be different?  Didn't he once plan to meet unconditionally with all of these characters to show the world that he wasn't Bush?  How is that "I am not Bush" working out?

Don't blame me.  I voted for McCain!

Search This Blog