Thursday, January 04, 2018

November 2005: Senator Joe Lieberman not governing by polls

Image result for senator lieberman images

Over the years, I hit the Democrats very hard. Simply put, many Democrats were irresponsible and lacking in backbone.

We always made an exception for Sen. Lieberman:
"As I look back on it and as I follow the debates about prewar intelligence, I have no regrets about having sponsored and supported that resolution because of all the other reasons we had in our national security interest to remove Saddam Hussein from power – a brutal, murdering dictator, an aggressive invader of his neighbors, a supporter of terrorism, a hater of the United States of America.

He was, for us, a ticking time bomb that, if we did not remove him, I am convinced would have blown up, metaphorically speaking, in America's face.
I am grateful to the American military for the extraordinary bravery and brilliance of their campaign to remove Saddam Hussein." 

Search This Blog