Friday, May 20, 2016

Mr. Trump: How did President Clinton go from nice man to rapist?

(My new American Thinker post)

Don't be surprised if the Clintons are singing "I'm Looking Through You" when they think of Mr. Trump these days:
I'm looking through you,
Where did you go?
I thought I knew you,
What did I know?
You don't look different, but you have changed
I'm looking through you, you're not the same....
We just saw a note that Mr Trump is using the "R" word about President Clinton and we don't mean responsible. The "R" word coming from Trump is "rape":
Presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump used the word “rape” Wednesday to describe alleged sexual misconduct by former President Bill Clinton, reviving the most serious claim of womanizing leveled against the husband of his likely Democratic rival.
The remark by Mr. Trump, made during an interview on Fox News, followed through on his vow to retaliate against attacks on his relationships with women by delving into the numerous allegations of philandering leveled against Hillary Clinton’s husband.
It may be true that Mr. Clinton raped a woman. It is also true that Mrs. Clinton enabled his behavior by looking the other way because she needed Bill to become Madame President. Again, no defense here for Mr. or Mrs. Clinton!    
My surprise is that Mr. Trump kept the "R" word to himself for such a long time.       
Does anyone remember Mr. Trump calling for President Clinton's resignation in late 1998? Or publicly defending Juanita Broaddrick when she was making those allegations years ago?    
I remember silence, the same as with any criticism of his good friend President Clinton.  
Also, does Mr. Trump still have a picture of President Clinton at his home?
Yes, businessmen have to play both sides of the aisle. I recall a Dallas businessman telling me years ago: "I want to go to the election night victory party"!  
So I understand the relationship with Clinton or that he did not want to criticize him in public because there was business pending in Washington.    
However, it looks like Mr. Trump and President Clinton were more than just acquaintances of convenience.
As for the rape allegations, we heard them years ago when Mr. Trump said nothing about them or the women.      
So back to The Beatles. Don't be shocked if you hear the Clintons say "you changed you changed" when they watch their old friend blast them on TV these days.
P.S. You can listen to my show (Canto Talk) and follow me on Twitter.



Tags: The Clintons and Mr Trump To share or post to your site, click on "Post Link". Please mention / link to the My View by Silvio Canto, Jr. Thanks!

Search This Blog