Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Gingrich is superb when he goes after Pres BO's failed polices THAN all the stupid stuff about Bain Capital!


My guess is that Newt Gingrich will get a huge bump for the Saturday primary.  He delivered the kind of performance that we came to love a few weeks ago.

Yes, I'm supporting Romney but Gingrich was fantastic and unafraid to challenge the conventional wisdom.

First, it was so great to see Newt destroy Paul on the "Chinese dissident" remark. 

Frankly, what was Paul thinking?  I loved Newt's reference to Andrew Jackson and killing our enemies.   Paul drives me crazy with his libertarian, not conservative, view of the world.

Second, Newt's response to Juan Williams was one of the best that I've ever seen.  Newt blew up the nonsense that everything is race-based.  I loved his remarks about I-73, a reminder that the Obama administration has been "all talk" and "zero results" when it comes to  delivering a better life for minorities.

I don't know if Newt is all the way back but he was fantastic.

Watch this video because it is great:




Tags: The South Carolina debate  To share or post to your site, click on "Post Link". Please mention / link to the My View by Silvio Canto, Jr. Thanks!

Search This Blog