Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Summer songs: Junior Walker's "What does it take"!


It's one of my all time favorite songs!  They are one of my favorite groups.


I'm talking about Jr Walker's "What does it take", a tune from school days and from the golden era of AM Top 40 radio.




He recorded other hits like "Shotgun", a great version of "These eyes" and some good albums. They sound better with age.


"What does it take" is still my favorite. I will add it to my I-Pod whenever I get one:



"What does it take (What does it take)To win your love for me? (To win your love for me)How can I make (How can I make)This dream come true for me? (Had a dream for you)Whoa, I just got to know (Have to know)
Ooo, baby 'cause I love you so'
Gonna blow for you'I tried, I tried, I tried, I tried In every way I could (Anyway I could)To make you see how much I love you (See how much I love you)Woo!I thought you understood (Thought you understood)So, you gotta make me see (Make me see)
What does it take To win your love for me?"

PLEASE SUPPORT OUR BLOG AND RADIO SHOW

FOLLOW MY BLOG

LISTEN TO OUR RECENT SHOWS

Check Out Politics Podcasts at Blog Talk Radio with Silvio Canto Jr on BlogTalkRadio

Follow by Email

MY TWITTER

FACEBOOK

Search This Blog