Tuesday, June 19, 2001

Happy Fathers Day to my father in heaven


Image result for father's day cartoons
We say Happy Father’s Day to all of the fathers, grandfathers, uncles, etc who brought us here years ago.
Looking back, I was very lucky because my father understood the job.
He did not try to be my buddy, although he did take my brother and I to a lot of ball games when were kids.  He bought us hot dogs and ice cream.  He taught us about baseball and a few other things.
A father’s job description is simple: Tell your kids what they don’t want to hear!
I’m grateful that my dad taught me that lesson! My father certainly understood the job description!
Happy Father’s Day to my father in heaven!
P.S.  You can listen to my show.  If you like our posts, please look for ”Donate” on the right column of the blog page.

Search This Blog