Wednesday, September 25, 2013

ObamaCare is like that song: 'Every day I have to cry some'

(My new American Thinker post)

Pick your version (I like the Steve Alaimo original) but the chorus is the same: 

"Everyday I have to cry some  Everyday I have to cry some   Dry the water from my eyes some Everyday I have to cry.." 

Everyday, we learn something new about Obama Care and "everyday you want to cry some".
 
POLITICO adds another article to the growing list of daily surprises about the law that no one read.   I'm convinced that most Senate Democrats voted for this law hoping that The Supreme Court would kill it.  How do you explain responsible legislators voting for this law?
 
By the way, don't you love the article's title?  Obamacare: One blow after another

"The Obamacare that consumers will finally be able to sign up for next week is a long way from the health plan President Barack Obama first pitched to the nation.   Millions of low-income Americans won't receive coverage. Many workers at small businesses won't get a choice of insurance plans right away. Large employers won't need to provide insurance for another year.  Far more states than expected won't run their own insurance marketplaces. And a growing number of workers won't get to keep their employer-provided coverage."  

Can we agree that this is a mess?   Yes it is a mess.   Worse than that, it is going to wreck the world's best health care system.
 
This is why I love what Senator Cruz is doing.  He won't get it defunded but we are having a conversation about this horrible law.     

You can hear CANTO TALK here.



Tags: ObamaCare  To share or post to your site, click on "Post Link". Please mention / link to the My View by Silvio Canto, Jr. Thanks!

Search This Blog