Thursday, February 11, 2021

Bad move Mark

Like many of you, I love sports.  I grew up playing and watching sports with my family and specially my 3 sons.  

A couple of years ago, I expected the Colin Kaepernick story to fade away.  I had no idea that team owners would give it any credibility.  After all, Collin became a "social justice" warrior when he got benched for throwing interceptions.  

Sadly, the NFL owners turned out to be a bunch of "sissies" who got whipped by the "wokes”.   It made me sick.

Well, maybe I'm not alone.  The Super Bowl had the lowest TV audience since 2007.   Wonder why?  I can't tell you how many of my friends have said goodbye to the NFL, and specially the NBA.   I hope that the commissioner of Major League Baseball is paying attention.

Now, Mark Cuban confirmed that the Dallas Mavericks will not play the national anthem.   Why?   Mark only knows because there was no movement in North Texas to make this happen.  I don't recall any fan calling a sports talk show saying that they'd buy a ticket if they stopped playing the anthem.


To be fair, Mark Cuban has been a generous supporter of police families and charities.  He is not a bad person.

Why would a man like Cuban who owes everything to the US turn like this on his country?   I don't know but it makes me wonder if Mark knows his fans.

P.S.  You can listen to my show (Canto Talk).

Search This Blog