Friday, April 26, 2019

Citizenship and census?

Image result for census images

Since becoming a US citizen a many years ago, I've always been very proud to say that I am a citizen of the US.

After all, this wonderful country opened its doors and gave me a chance to realize my potential.

My life would have been very different if I stayed in Cuba. I learn this everytime that I talk to someone from the island.

The Supreme Court is looking into whether or not the citizenship question should be asked as part of the census.

A new poll from ScottRasmussen.com reports that "73% BELIEVE CITIZENSHIP QUESTION IS APPROPRIATE FOR CENSUS".


Put me down with the 73%.  What's the issue?  Why shouldn't we ask such a question?


P.S.  You can listen to my show (Canto Talk) and follow me on Twitter.


Tags: Citizenship and census? To share or post to your site, click on "Post Link". Please mention / link to the My View by Silvio Canto, Jr. Thanks!

Search This Blog