Wednesday, April 08, 1970

April 2013: The story behind "Cubanos in Wisconsin"




 
"Cubanos in Wisconsin" was published this week in 2013.  It is a book that I wrote over the last couple of years.  Most of all, it is a family story:

"The book relates our family story, from our early innocent days in Cuba, to the moment that Castro came in, to the Bay of Pigs, Missile Crisis, the Kennedy assassination, and our decision to leave Cuba.

You will learn about our family, i.e. my parents, my brother, and our little sister. This is a family story, from the crazy things that boys do to the very serious issues that my parents faced to all of the nice people who helped us along the way."

Yesterday, I shared some of these ideas and thoughts on the radio.  Click here for the radio show:



P.S.  Check out my blog for posts, podcasts and videos. If you like our posts, please look for ”Donate” on the right column of the blog page.

Search This Blog