Sunday, August 27, 2017

Down goes Macron, down goes Macron


Image result for president macron cartoons

A few months, I predicted that President Macron’s approvals would drop in a year.    I was wrong:  They’ve dropped in months.    More people disapprove than approve!
According to news reports, President Macron is facing public backlash over “…labor reform, a standoff with the military and cuts to housing assistance.”  
To be fair, governing is hard and France faces serious structural problems, i.e. too many taxes and regulations!
How can you create jobs for young people with such high taxes and regulations?  The simple answer is that you can’t.   
P.S. You can listen to my show (Canto Talk) and follow me on Twitter.

Tags: Macron down in France  To share or post to your site, click on "Post Link". Please mention / link to the My View by Silvio Canto, Jr. Thanks!

Search This Blog