Thursday, February 25, 2016

I voted for Marco Rubio this week

We vote early in Texas. In fact, I have not voted on election day since standing in line to vote for Bush in 1988.
Today, I voted for Senator Rubio in the Texas GOP primary.
To be honest, I did not start out as a Rubio supporter.   I was very impressed with the governors, from Kasich of Ohio to Bush of Florida to Walker of Wisconsin to our own Perry of Texas.   We learned over the last few months that those men did not turn on the voters despite very successful records as governors.
Today, we are really down to three: Trump, Cruz and Rubio.
Trump will lose to Hillary Clinton and Cruz will not unite the party.
So I voted for Rubio because he has the broadest appeal and beats Clinton in the polls.
P.S. You can listen to my show (Canto Talk) and follow me on Twitter.


Tags: I voted for Rubio this week in Texas  To share or post to your site, click on "Post Link". Please mention / link to the My View by Silvio Canto, Jr. Thanks!

Search This Blog