Sunday, February 01, 2015

The Patriots win and Brady gets his 4th ring


Super Bowl 49 features two of the best teams in the NFL.   Unfortunately, I am not a big fan of either one.    

The Patriots are in the NFC East and we don't play that division  much.  

The Seahawks are in the NFC but we see them every few years.  Again, I am not passionate about either team.

I will pick New England for one reason:  I'd like to see Tom Brady win his 4th ring and join that elite club of Bradshaw and Montana.  

Go Patriots.   Most of all, let's have a good game!

We discussed the game on Saturday's show with Dave Michaels:


Check Out Politics Podcasts at Blog Talk Radio with Silvio Canto Jr on BlogTalkRadio






Tags: New England Patriots, Seattle Seahawks  To share or post to your site, click on "Post Link". Please mention / link to the My View by Silvio Canto, Jr. Thanks!

Search This Blog