Monday, December 25, 1972

"Mary had a baby" by Mary Hopkin........





Mary Hopkin was 18 years old when she recorded "Those were the days"!

It was one of the biggest hits in pop music history.


She has a beautiful voice and recorded many songs many Christmases ago!

Here is "Mary had a baby":

 P.S.  Check out my blog for posts, podcasts and videos. If you like our posts, please look for ”Donate” on the right column of the blog page.



"Virgin Mary had a little baby
Oh, Glory Hallelujah
Oh Pretty little baby
Glory be to the newborn king
what will you name that pretty little baby

Oh, Glory Hallelujah
Oh pretty little baby

Glory be to the newborn king
some call him David

Think I'll call him Jesus

Oh Glory Hallelujah’

Oh Think I’ll call him Jesus

Glory to the newborn king

Some call him Jesus

Think I’ll call him Savior

Oh Glory Hallelujah’

Oh Think we’ll call him Savior

Glory be to the newborn King

My name is Mary

and I’m going to have a baby

Oh Glory Hallelujah

Jesus save my little baby

From a life of suffering"


Search This Blog