Thursday, April 05, 2007

April 2007: Mother Nature, April snow and the global warming zealots




A post from April 2007:

A few days ago, the UN released another one of those "end of the world" reports regarding global warming.

I guess that's a little tough to think of global warming these days.

On Saturday night, the Rangers played the Bosox and it was 36 degrees. I don't recall cold temperatures like that at any outdoors sporting event since the infamous snow in Thanksgiving '93 and the Cowboys-Dolphins game!

In fact, I don't recall such a cold day for baseball since I watched a Brewers-White Sox game in April 1970. Back then, my dad, brother, a friend and I went to watch Luis Aparicio at the old County Stadium and froze to death.


So what's going on?  We are having a freaky Easter, at least as far as the temperatures are concerned.

What else is going on? There is a little too much hype about global warming. Al Gore and his pals need to sit back and enjoy the April snow!

Is it time to panic? Not at all.


PS: You can listen to my show (Canto Talk).


Search This Blog