Sunday, October 01, 2017

“La loca de San Juan” and a few thoughts about Puerto Rico

Image result for mayor of san juan cartoons
As you’ve read in this blog over the last year, Puerto Rico is bankrupt.    We also learned that the electric grid is in shambles and the result of mismanagement.
So now we see the leftist mayor of San Juan with a bad case of Trump Derangement Syndrome.
Let me add that I just saw mayor of San Juan on TV.   It was a very weak performance.   She is a partisan to the core.
My good guess is that she is out to make a name for herself and not much more!
We need better leaders at times like this!   On the other hand, it is irresponsible leaders like the Mayor of San Juan who’ve put the island in this mess.
PS: You can listen to my show (Canto Talk) and follow me on Twitter.

Tags: Trump and San Juan mayor To share or post to your site, click on "Post Link". Please mention / link to the My View by Silvio Canto, Jr. Thanks!

Search This Blog