Saturday, June 22, 2013

Josh Hamilton literally not hitting his weight

This is really a sad and confusing story:  Josh Hamilton is hitting .207 but he weighs 225 lbs!  He is not hitting his weight after playing 71 games!

I say that this is a sad story because I'm not not a "Josh-basher".  I was sad to see him leave Texas.  I was hoping that Josh would play his career with the Rangers.

What's wrong with Josh?  How can a man with this natural talent hit .207 at this stage of the season?

I don't want to play psychiatrist but I do believe that Josh's problems are mental.  In other words, he misses the support system that he had in the Rangers' clubhouse.  Let's not forget that the North Texas fans were very forgiving both times that Hamilton fell off the wagon. 

He is now getting booed in Anaheim.  He got dropped to 7th in the lineup.   He really stinks!

Maybe Hamilton will have an awesome 2nd half and turn this around.  Frankly, I hope so, as long as he doesn't kill the Rangers.

My guess is that this may be a waste of year for Hamilton and the Angels.  I don't think that Josh ever recovered from leaving Texas and it shows.



Tags: Josh Hamilton literally not hitting his weight  To share or post to your site, click on "Post Link". Please mention / link to the My View by Silvio Canto, Jr. Thanks!

Search This Blog