Tuesday, January 08, 2013

"Cubanos in Wisconsin": A word about my book



My book ("Cubanos in Wisconsin") will soon be ready for sale.  We anticipate that it will be in a few days.

The book relates our family story, from our early innocent days in Cuba, to the moment that Castro came in, to the Bay of Pigs, Missile Crisis, the Kennedy assassination, and our decision to leave Cuba.

You will learn about our family, i.e. my parents, my brother and our little sister.  This is a family story, from the crazy things that boys do to the very serious issues that my parents faced to all of the nice people who helped us along the way.

In subsequent blogs, I will have some excerpts .

Enjoy the book!  

Tags: "Cubanos in Wisconsin":  A word about my book  To share or post to your site, click on "Post Link". Please mention / link to the My View by Silvio Canto, Jr. Thanks!

Search This Blog