Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Ingrid Bergman and "The Bells of St Mary's"




Thank God for DVD's and retro movie channels.    A few days ago, I decided to watch a movie and ended up watching one of my all time favorite movies.    "The Bells of St Mary's" is about Ingrid Bergman playing "Sister Benedict" and Bing Crosby as "Father O'Malley". 

I love it for two reasons:

First, "Sister Benedict" reminds me of all of those wonderful nuns who've dedicated their lives to teaching children all over the world.   They taught us love, responsibility and regard for our Judeo-Christian traditions.  We are better men and women today because women like Sister Benedict came into our lives.


Check it out and you will see what I mean.  I promise that you will love "Sister Benedict".

 P.S.  Check out my blog for posts, podcasts and videos. If you like our posts, please look for ”Donate” on the right column of the blog page.


Search This Blog