Friday, August 23, 2019

Call it Republican Derangement ‘Dancing’ Syndrome

Image result for trump derangement syndrome images
For the record, I have not watched people dance on TV since my brother, sister and I used to tune in to catch “American Bandstand” or “Soul Train.”  
I guess that those were the days when nobody cared about the politics of the fellow or girl dancing.  We just appreciated their moves.
Trump Derangment Syndrome has another version and it goes like this:   
In case you missed it: former White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer is going to be on the next season of ABC’s “Dancing With the Stars,” which can be a good or a bad thing, depending on how seriously one takes goofy network television fare.
Democrats all across the land are having yet another foot-stomping, snot-bubbling, toddler-esque meltdown, this time because a Republican guy they don’t like is going to be on a television show they’ve never watched.
Are you kidding me?  Some are even talking of a boycott!  A boycott because a GOP man is going to dance with a girl on the set?
Like the left calling Trump a racist every day, talk of this “boycott” is the kind of nonsense that makes the other side look silly and stupid.
P.S.  You can listen to my show (Canto Talk) and follow me on Twitter.

Tags: Call it Republican Derangement ‘Dancing’ Syndrome To share or post to your site, click on "Post Link". Please mention / link to the My View by Silvio Canto, Jr. Thanks!

Search This Blog