Friday, September 14, 2018

Before you put down $ 30 and buy the Woodward book


On Friday morning, I had a chance to hear Hugh Hewitt's interview of Bob Woodward.   

I would recommend that your hear this podcast before you put down $ 30 something to purchase the book.

According to Mr. Woodward, former British PM David Cameron didn't think Obama had what it took to "operate in the world" of thugs such as Syria's Bashar al-Assad and Russia's Vladimir Putin.

Like "Fire and fury", the book released earlier this year, Woodward's "Fear" will disappoint the anti-Trump brigade looking for a silver bullet to nail the President.  In other words, the promotion was all about "chaos" but the book is a lot more vague.

PS:  You can listen to my show (Canto Talk) and follow me on Twitter.

Tags: Woodward book  To share or post to your site, click on "Post Link". Please mention / link to the My View by Silvio Canto, Jr. Thanks!

Search This Blog