Monday, July 30, 2018

August 2008: Our guys are showing their versatility in Iraq!




A post from August 2008:

Bill Kristol has a great article about how our guys in Iraq:
"I spent a week in Iraq recently, and here's what impressed me most: the Americans. In particular, the quality and character of the American soldiers and Marines who are fighting there and trying to help rebuild the nation. I don't mean to slight, in some ethnocentric way, the steadfastness and courage of the Iraqi people. But it was meeting and watching the American soldiers at work that I found most interesting." (Inside Iraq)
That's right! Our guys are not getting the credit that they deserve. They are proving to be great warriors, diplomats and nation-builders!

PS: You can listen to my show (Canto Talk) and follow me on Twitter.

Search This Blog