Wednesday, July 25, 2018

August 2007: The Daily Kos can't survive without its nasty posts!



A post from August 2007:

To be fair, every blogger gets posts with nasty language. I get some comments but I don't publish them. At the same time, I don't get thousands of them like more popular blogs.

Once in a while, a good blog is going to publish something nasty. It's part of the business. However, Rick Moran is right about The Daily Kos:
"The problem for the proprietor, Markos Moulitsas Zuniga, is that so much of his readership is immersed in this conspiracy culture that eliminating it would drive a significant portion of them away. He is well and truly trapped by his own success."
In simple terms, Kos makes enough money to hire a full time moderator to keep the "four letter words" and the "Cheney should be dead" stuff away.


P.S. You can listen to my show (Canto Talk) and follow me on Twitter.



Search This Blog