Thursday, April 19, 2018

Pompeo: Are the Democrats serious at all?

Image result for senator booker cartoons

Mike Pompeo will be our next Secretary of State.   Nevertheless, Senate Democrats are obsessed with gay marriage to pander to the party's left wing.    

Catch this exchange between Senator Booker and Mr. Pompeo:   
"When I was a politician, I had a very clear view on whether it was appropriate for two same-sex persons to marry," Pompeo responded. "I stand by that."
"So do you not believe it is appropriate for two gay people to marry?" Booker asked.
"Senator, I continue to hold that view," Pompeo replied.
“You’re going to be representing this country and their values abroad in nations where gays individuals are under untold persecution, untold violence,” Booker continued. "Your views do matter."
The Democrats are not a serious party.    

P.S. You can listen to my show (Canto Talk) and follow me on Twitter.

Search This Blog