Tuesday, March 27, 2018

December 2006: A view of this guy B H Obama!


Image result for obama messiah images


A post from December 2006:

Put me down as one of those who just doesn't get it.   I don't know what B. H. Obama does to people. Frankly, all I see is a nice man telling audiences what they want to hear.

Could I vote for someone like that for president? Frankly, I couldn't. After all, we live in very serious times. I don't see a commander in chief in BH Obama. What I see is a guest on The Ophrah Winfrey Show!

Obama-mania is about putting off real problems, such as terrorists or entitlement reform. I guess that we want politicians to tell us what we want to hear. We want to feel good and avoid our problems with Obama-mania.

Let's get serious and soon!


P.S. You can listen to my show (Canto Talk) and follow me on Twitter.




Search This Blog