Tuesday, August 08, 2017

April 1973: "Saw a new morning" by The Bee Gees



APRIL 1973.....yes that was 40 years ago.....and I was listening to this song.....maybe I'm giving away my age........it was THE BEE GEES and "Saw a new morning".

It was released as a single and included in "LIFE IN A TIN CAN" album, a very underrated album from 1973.

The single "Saw a new morning" was a clue to "sounds to come".  I hear "Nights on Broadway", specially the way that Barry & Robin share the lead vocals.  I also hear "Edge of the universe" also from "MAIN COURSE" released in 1975.

Great song!



Tags: Saw a new morning" by The Bee Gees To share or post to your site, click on "Post Link". Please mention / link to the My View by Silvio Canto, Jr. Thanks!

PLEASE SUPPORT OUR BLOG AND RADIO SHOW

FOLLOW MY BLOG

LISTEN TO OUR RECENT SHOWS

Check Out Politics Podcasts at Blog Talk Radio with Silvio Canto Jr on BlogTalkRadio

Follow by Email

MY TWITTER

FACEBOOK

Search This Blog