Thursday, July 06, 2017

The Beatles: 3 of my favorites songs!







How do you pick your favorite Beatles' songs?  Let me try these three, although I have to confess that it was not easy.

These songs are not in any particular order. This is not a countdown, from 3 to 1.

My first choice is "Day Tripper". I love the guitar rift and the way that John and Paul sing this song

My second selection is "Paperback Writer". This song was a single released between the "Rubber Soul" and "Revolver" LP's. 

It sounds like a better fit for "Revolver" because of the heavy electric guitar.   "Rubber Soul" was more melodic.

My third selection is "Hello Goodbye", a very catchy tune released between "Sgt. Pepper's" and "Magical Mystery Tour". 

In a future post, I will recall some of my favorite ballads.







PLEASE SUPPORT OUR BLOG AND RADIO SHOW

FOLLOW MY BLOG

LISTEN TO OUR RECENT SHOWS

Check Out Politics Podcasts at Blog Talk Radio with Silvio Canto Jr on BlogTalkRadio

Follow by Email

MY TWITTER

FACEBOOK

Search This Blog