Friday, June 30, 2017

We remember Marie Osmond!



Like most of us, Marie Osmond grew up, got married, gained a little weight and had kids.


A couple of weeks ago, I saw Marie for the first time in years. I was flipping channels and saw her new look.   To say the least, she looks absolutely great!


Marie had some very nice hits back in the 1970's.   My favorites were "Paper Rosesand "My little corner of the world"!


Donnie & Marie had many hits and hosted a TV show in the 1970's.  Eventually, they got overexposed and it was a bit too much. (It happens to every other act!)


Overall, Marie Osmond was a great role model for young girls, like my little sister Lidia who played many of her records. 

Marie you are looking good!

PLEASE SUPPORT OUR BLOG AND RADIO SHOW

FOLLOW MY BLOG

LISTEN TO OUR RECENT SHOWS

Check Out Politics Podcasts at Blog Talk Radio with Silvio Canto Jr on BlogTalkRadio

Follow by Email

MY TWITTER

FACEBOOK

Search This Blog