Tuesday, June 27, 2017

We remember Lucy (1911-1989)





A few days ago, I was reminded that Lucille Ball died in 1989.   That's  28 years ago!

In 1999, The US Post Office issued a stamp to remember "I love Lucy".

Wonder what other TV shows have had a US stamp? I still watch the reruns every time that I can!

For my money, Lucille Ball is the funniest lady around.

Lucy and Desi gave us "I love Lucy", perhaps the greatest TV show ever.    You can now purchase the entire series here.   

As I've heard, it is seen in over 70 countries and many languages.   Can you imagine Lucy dubbed in Japanese?  


PLEASE SUPPORT OUR BLOG AND RADIO SHOW

FOLLOW MY BLOG

LISTEN TO OUR RECENT SHOWS

Check Out Politics Podcasts at Blog Talk Radio with Silvio Canto Jr on BlogTalkRadio

Follow by Email

MY TWITTER

FACEBOOK

Search This Blog