Saturday, June 24, 2017

The Beatles: I have not heard "I don't want to spoil the party" in a long time



The Beatles recorded many songs. Some of them are on the radio often. Some you hear in elevators. Some are now ring tones. Some have also disappeared into our closet of old LP's and 45's.

A few days ago, I heard "Eight days a week" on the radio.  It reminded me of that great B-side:  "I don't want to spoil the party".

This song was also included in The Beatles VI, another US LP. I don't know whether it was released in any UK LPs.

It's a simple song.   It's John and Paul doing the vocals.


PLEASE SUPPORT OUR BLOG AND RADIO SHOW

FOLLOW MY BLOG

LISTEN TO OUR RECENT SHOWS

Check Out Politics Podcasts at Blog Talk Radio with Silvio Canto Jr on BlogTalkRadio

Follow by Email

MY TWITTER

FACEBOOK

Search This Blog