Friday, December 09, 2016

John Lennon and that terrible night in December 1980





It was many years ago but we remember.   It was December 1980!  It's still hard to believe that John Lennon was killed in New York City.

John was shot around 11 pm ET and rushed to a local hospital!

Where were you?   Most of the country got the news when Howard Cossell broke the story during the Monday Night Football game!

As for me, I fell asleep early and missed it all.

I got the news very early the next morning when my radio went off at 6 AM.

I was shocked and saddened! What a terrible tragedy!







PLEASE SUPPORT OUR BLOG AND RADIO SHOW

FOLLOW MY BLOG

LISTEN TO OUR RECENT SHOWS

Check Out Politics Podcasts at Blog Talk Radio with Silvio Canto Jr on BlogTalkRadio

Follow by Email

MY TWITTER

FACEBOOK

Search This Blog