Sunday, June 25, 2017

Eddie Haskell superstar!






As a new arrival in the US, I fell in love with '"Leave It to Beaver".

! In fact, I give Wally and Beaver a lot of credit for teaching me English.

Furthermore, Mrs. Cleaver is still my favorite TV mom. Is there a sweeter mom on TV than Mrs. Cleaver?

A few days ago, I saw
Ken Osmond, who played the legendary Eddie Haskell. He was a special guest on The O'Reilly Factor.

After all, how many characters get their own
page?

Eddie was great. In fact, I often try to find the "Eddie Haskell" among my kids' friends. I won't reveal their names but I've identified a couple of them.



PLEASE SUPPORT OUR BLOG AND RADIO SHOW

FOLLOW MY BLOG

LISTEN TO OUR RECENT SHOWS

Check Out Politics Podcasts at Blog Talk Radio with Silvio Canto Jr on BlogTalkRadio

Follow by Email

MY TWITTER

FACEBOOK

Search This Blog