Saturday, May 13, 2017

Happy birthday Stevie Wonder!


It's hard to pick a Stevie Wonder song.

Do you go back to the very early days or the more recent work? I like them all!

Today, we wish a very happy birthday to a wonderful performer and songwriter.    He was born in Michigan on this day in 1950.


 From "Fingertips" to "My Cherie Amour" and so many others, Stevie Wonder has been a prolific artist.

It's hard to pick a song.

It's not hard to pick an album.

"Songs in the key of life" was released in 1976 and belongs in every popular music collection. It sounds good 30-plus years later.

My favorite tune from the album was: "Ngiculela-Es Una Historia-I Am Singing"!

It's a wonderful ballad in 3 languages, although I must confess that I don't understand the first one. The second and third verses are in Spanish and English, respectively.

I love the melody and the arrangement:




PLEASE SUPPORT OUR BLOG AND RADIO SHOW

FOLLOW MY BLOG

LISTEN TO OUR RECENT SHOWS

Check Out Politics Podcasts at Blog Talk Radio with Silvio Canto Jr on BlogTalkRadio

Follow by Email

MY TWITTER

FACEBOOK

Search This Blog