Tuesday, March 21, 2017

The Democrats making fools of themselves against Judge Gorsuch



Like most of you, I have to make a living and can’t sit in front of the TV watching Supreme Court hearings.
Let me congratulate Judge Gorsuch for having the patience to hear partisan questions from Senator Feinstein and Senator Leahy.
Nevertheless, let me recommend that you go back and try to find Senator Graham’s intervention.
Senator Graham went back and reminded everyone of The Biden Rule of 1992 and its cousin The Schumer Rule of 2008.   Those were the days when the Democrats said that no president should ever nominate a candidate to the Supreme Court in an election year.
He also reminded everyone of Senator Reid’s decision to strip the 60-vote rule for judges in 2013.
It was a good lesson for all to watch.
P.S. You can listen to my show (Canto Talk) and follow me on Twitter.

Tags: Senate Democrats vs Gorsuch  To share or post to your site, click on "Post Link". Please mention / link to the My View by Silvio Canto, Jr. Thanks!

Search This Blog